Ingredients serves 6
- 115g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 75g shelled pistachios
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 900g rack of lamb
- Jersey Royal potatoes
- For the Greek salad:
- 1small cucumber
- 200g Santini tomatoes
- 100g pitted black olives
- 75g feta
- 1 handful flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 lemons
Finely chop the shelled pistachios. Chop the fresh rosemary. Roughly chop the cucumber. Halve the
Santini tomatoes. Crumble the feta. Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Juice the lemons.
- 1Heat the oven to 200Â°C/180Â°C fan/gas 6.
- 2Put the breadcrumbs in a bowl and stir in the chilli flakes, pistachios and rosemary.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Spread the mustard over one side of each rack of lamb.
- 5Press the breadcrumb mixture firmly on to the mustard.
- 6Put in a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, make the Greek salad.
- 8In a bowl, mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta and parsley.
- 9Whisk together the oil and lemon juice, and drizzle over the salad.
- 10Take the lamb out of the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- 11Slice and serve with the salad and roasted Jersey Royal potatoes.